Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Buying Assistant Job at Amazon | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Assistant buyers support the buyer or manager with all procurement-related tasks such as selecting the right product mix, managing purchase orders, monitoring inventory, preparing budgets and providing administrative support. Assistant Buyers work closely with vendors and keep track of market trends.
1- Buying Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- You are an expert vendor relationship manager, a product specialist, a product selection developer, and advertiser all in one.
- As an innovator within the company, you will influence the design of your category, as well as develop new product groups and improve customer selection.
- You identify all products that you consider sellable, taking into account customer requests and tastes, along with finding interesting vendors.
- The performance of your product category determines your success. You have more responsibilities – both customer experience and operational – and you have the opportunity to manage an extensive number of vendors and products.
- You are responsible for recognizing new trends, for analyzing both business competition and sales, for carrying out stock management in cooperation with Supply Chain and for finding the best vendors.
- You also facilitate discussions of general conditions, procuring top products and making sure that they are advertised prominently on Amazon in cooperation with Marketing.
- Every new technical innovation, tool and process and the input and drive you have to improve them, will make your work even more exciting. It will mean making the lives of buyers and vendors throughout the world both easier and better.
- Professional B2C experience in e-commerce, purchasing, key account management or consulting for 2 to 5 years.
- Enthusiasm for the world of technology
- Strong communication skills and exceptional assertive abilities on all levels, while maintaining your ability to be vocally self critical
- Excellent marketing skills, a feel for customer needs, as well as a high degree of innovative prowess
- A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
- Special affinity and demonstrated skill with numbers, analyses and reports
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, and database work, with experience in SQL a plus
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
- Excellent English skills
Buying Assistant Job at Amazon | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin