DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Business Solution Manager Job At DHL | Cyberjaya Selangor
DHL is an American international logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year
Business solutions managers ensure that business processes go smoothly. They may meet clients to know the requirements before embarking on a project or creating new processes. Business solutions managers may prepare solutions for optimum production or meet with executives to discuss marketing solutions.
1- Business Solution Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Lead, direct, manage and implement specific projects relating to Electronic Shipping Integration programs. Responsible to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and produce results meeting expectations of customers and other stakeholders
- Manage Electronic Shipping Integration applications & capabilities with focus on the needs of our customers and the business.
- Drive resolution of trending problems impacting service in conjunction with the countries, regional and global functions.
- Think out-of-the-box” to provide alternative but compliant solutions when opportunities are identified
- Participate in global work groups and project boards in support of the achievement of the initiatives goals.
- Providing sufficient training on Electronic Shipping Integration applications and capabilities to relevant stakeholders (country, regional or global level)
- Drive integration standards such as data quality compliance, version control and ensuring implementation meets internal DHL operational requirement (Global SOP).
- Coordinate globally for the development implementation of ESI solutions ensuring appropriate technical, operational and training.
- Ensure the projects’ direction and progress is communicated to all stakeholders
- Set up the project and relevant project organisation with the support of the Domain leadership.
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans according to the needs of the projects being managed.
- Participate where necessary in centrally delivered user training to ensure users are fully capable of using the new processes and systems to the optimum level.
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience as a project manager in a complex, multidisciplinary and heavily matrixed organization
- Solid Cloud awareness with hands on instrumentation knowledge to capitalize native cloud benefits.
- Clear understanding of API architecture landscapes (i.e.brokers, parsers, wrappers, Service buses etc)
- In depth knowledge of the API space with protocols such as SOAP and REST with languages such as XML and jSON
Business Solution Manager Job At DHL | Cyberjaya Selangor
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin