Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Siemens Customer Service Engineer Job in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Customer Service Engineer provides assistance to customers who have technical or maintenance issues. These engineers visit client locations to resolve issues and fix equipment. Job ascension, allows Customer Service Engineers to move on to Technical Sales Engineer or Project Engineer positions.
1- Project Manager Associate
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:-Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Customer’s needs for Preventative Maintenance (PM), any updates/ upgrades, corrective service, installations and/or workshop repairs in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy)
- Timely complete the Service Reports with good liaison with the Customer Care Centre (CCC), management, sales, marketing and/or customers ensuring current location and job status is communicated back to Customer Call Centre
- You will comply with all Environment & Safety (EH&S) policies, service escalation procedures and all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the job holder are passed to the relevant department for action
- You will maintain personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including ‘self-learning’, computer based and on-the-job training
- Relevant Degree /Diploma
- You have experience in service, maintenance and/or installation activities in multi modalities such as CT Scan and MRI system.
- Based in Northern (Penang)
- Preferably with minimum of 2 years of working experience in Healthcare Industry
At Siemens Customer Service Engineer Job in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin