NMC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff -At NMC Data Management Coordinator Job in RWH Abu Dhabi
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has been constituted by an act of Parliament known as National Medical Commission Act, 2019 which came into force on 25.9. 2020 by gazette notification dated 24.9.
Data coordinators are data management experts who organize data for use by analysts. Their primary responsibilities include running data queries, maintaining data integrity and security, and ensuring the proper sorting and organizing of databases.
1- Data Management Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi
- Prepares source data by compiling and sorting information as per the domains described by standards, establishing jawda KPI priorities.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the head of the department for resolution.
- Maintains data collection requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duty assigned by the head of the department as required.
- Maintain proper inventory of pharmacy by ordering and reordering.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems when applicable
- At least a bachelor degree preferable background in health sciences.
- Ability to handle large volume of data
- Experience in data management
- Computer literate with advanced MS-office
- Fluent spoken and written English.
At NMC Data Management Coordinator Job in RWH Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin