ENOC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At ENOC Accounts Manager Job in Dubai Arab Emirates
ENOC is a global diversified state own energy group and operates in oil, gas and coal industry.
Account managers serve as the liaison between companies and their customers. Their core priority is addressing customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships. Account managers typically work with multiple small accounts or a few larger ones.
1- Accounts Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Manages fleet accounts in the UAE in terms of service provision, credit follow ups, payment receivable etc.
- Achieves sales and revenue growth by increasing the market share of Tasjeel Select card holder and E cash cards with in the UAE.
- Plans and implements the agreed strategy, business objective and actions in the assigned sector in order to optimize the profitability, volume mix for the tasjeel channel and trade in the UAE.
- Formulates a sales plan for key customers. Conducts Market mapping with regard to market competitors and the acquired accounts along with the percentage and the revenue incremental
- In retail stations sales through Select Cards, Carries out due diligence for feasibility studies/ Project appraisal for the various business proposals for Tasjeel.
- Develops comprehensive financial models for economic and sensitivity analysis.
- Ensures that the right approach is used for the valuation of various types of clients including non-conventional valuation models.
- Ascertains correct cost forecasts and monitor’s expenditure maintenance within budgetary norms.
- Ensures that all nominations for Tasjeel to be communicated to operation staffs at the sites and see all orders are timely executed.
- Monitor and identify areas where sales targets are interlinked with other departments on installation of facilities and the delivery of products.
- Creates a customer-focused environment. Keeps actively involved with customer presentations, validation and the preparation of proposals.
- Cultivates relationships with key contacts within assigned
account base. Manages the Annual Customer Strategy and Quarterly Strategy Updates.
- Conducts spot surveys and studies on each new customer and acquired account.
- Bachelor business administration, Sales, Marketing.
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales and marketing Experience.
- Knowledge of Fleet / Vehicle Management requirements. Knowledge of Business / Industrial companies in UAE.
- Competitor’s strength.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills, negotiation skills, business writing, presentation skills,
- Time management, sales management and customer service.
At ENOC Accounts Manager Job in Dubai Arab Emirates
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin