Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Baker Hughes Strategic Sourcing Manager Job | Dubai UAE
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
A strategic sourcing manager selects, evaluates and manages vendor partnerships. They use these relationships, along with data analytics, to solve problems and achieve business goals. As you might expect, the role focuses on using strategic sourcing principles in the procurement process.
1- Strategic Sourcing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Creating and executing a Best Cost Country Sourcing Plan
- Conducting Global RFQ’s
- Negotiating and Executing Contracts
- On-Boarding or phasing out of suppliers
- Leading chemical and minerals product and supplier qualifications/Substitution initiatives
- Have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Supply Chain/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Sourcing experience as well as a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sourcing Initiatives.
- Have proven experience in Chemicals
- Have Proven ability to build global relationships with company stakeholders
- Have Familiarity with chemicals used in the oil & gas industry
- Have Strong Analytic capabilities
At Baker Hughes Strategic Sourcing Manager Job | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin