Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Baker Hughes Quality Assurance Engineer Job | Dhahran SA
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
The main role of QA is quality assurance. A QA engineer focuses on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production. In other words, they make sure the software development team is doing the right things the right way. The QA engineer job scope embraces a number of duties
1- Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Ensuring compliance with customer requirements , Baker Hughes procedures and global standards.
- Performing internal/external audits as needed.
- Facilitating 3rd party and customers audits.
- Rooting Cause analysis and effectiveness of preventive actions.
- Monitoring customer feedback.
- Participating in Management Review Meetings.
- Controlling of records and documents
- Monitoring quality KPIs and perform data analysis.
- Implementing any new procedure and conduct special improvement projects.
- Have a minimum experience of 3 years in QMS (Quality Management System).
- Be a certified lead auditor ISO 9001:2015
- Be aware of API Q1 requirements is a must (11D1/ 19LH/ 14L/ 19SS knowledge is a plus).
- Have a Six Sigma green belt or higher.
- Have an excellent communication and presentation skills (English)
- Have knowledge on NDE inspections and CMM programing is a plus.
At Baker Hughes Quality Assurance Engineer Job | Dhahran SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin