Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Baker Hughes Bit Fabricator Job | Dhahran Saudi Arabia
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
As a Drill Bit Fabricator, you will perform operations specific to the manufacturing and assembly of fixed cutter drill bits, including general assembly, mold fabrication and brazing operations. Your experience reading engineering design requirements, and fabricating sand castings will be used in this job.
1- Bit Fabricator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Using a variety of measuring equipment, i.e., calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Comprehending engineering drawings, specifications, routers, bills of materials, manufacturing procedures manual, basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplying, fractions).
- Reading and perform functions to the product specifications.
- Operating a forklift and to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school or diploma Degree
- Preferable to have experience in fabrication
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of function and operation of specialized drilling fluids testing equipment
At Baker Hughes Bit Fabricator Job | Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin