Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – At Amazon Jobs Merchant Manager | Dubai AE
About Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Merchant managers, also known as vendor managers, form relationships with suppliers of products and services. They agree pricing and product strategy with the supplier and bring all their suppliers together in one marketplace or distribution platform.
1- Merchant Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of Operations Support Analysts across the UAE and KSA.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the merchant support team.
- Responding to escalated issues and ensuring that they are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Increasing merchant satisfaction on a consistent basis by driving efforts to increase support quality.
- Informing and educating the team of any new products, techniques, or trends.
- Collaborating with the involved stakeholders to reduce number of repeated contacts.
- Be in charge of supervising and evaluating the team’s continuing training activities.
- Manage complaints from merchants, partners, and government entities, as well as provide swift end-to-end solutions.
- Providing and owning short and long-term solutions for support-related Voice of Customers (VOCs).
- Collaborating with the Business, Product, Account Management, Technology, and Partnership teams to address difficulties for merchants who rely heavily on them.
- Take responsibility for your working relationships with your counterparts and manage escalations as needed to ensure that our merchant issues are resolved as rapidly as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ of people management experience within Fintech or ecommerce or service industry.
- A track record of building and leading support or customer service teams.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making our merchants successful
- Ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
- Excellent written and oral communication, ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
At Amazon Jobs Merchant Manager | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin