Publicis Groupe is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Associate Editorial Director Job At Publicis Groupe | Dubai AE
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe is a French multinational advertising and public relations company. One of the oldest and largest marketing and communications companies in the world by revenue, it is headquartered in Paris.
The primary role of an Associate Editor is to ensure that subordinates submit high-quality content. They review and edit copies, set deadlines, and supervise the production details of magazines, newspapers, books, or websites.
1- Associate Editorial Director
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Pitch and brainstorm story ideas that reflect the diversity of client’s B2B and B2C consumers Managing high-profile projects that span several disciplines & functions within the team.
- Formulate and define editorial strategy for client / C-suites that are culturally relevant, socially aware and platform up.
- Ideate and conceptualize content that speaks to a diverse and highly engaged audience .
- Research and write articles that are focused, clear, and compelling Build audiences for the brand by partnering with paid, owned and earned teams to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Drive an audience-first strategy throughout the process.
- Making final decisions about which stories, articles and photographs to publish
- Ensuring all copy has proper voice, context, balance and clarity and is in line with the editorial strategy.
- Evaluate content and making decisions on appropriateness for publication, taking into account client fit and cultural sensitivity.
- Act as a representative for the client at events.
- Keep abreast with new trends in social and digital media.
- Work with the creative / multi-media team on art & design needs for articles.
- Produce high quality journalism on schedule.
- Serve as primary editor for initiatives written by other team members / the assistant editor.
- Find options for freelance writers when needed.
- Work with Assistant Editor on story angles and sourcing.
- Edit articles, making sure pieces are clear, accurate, reflect the client’s style and are engaging.
- 5-7 years’ in marketing, journalism or related field and 2+ years with content marketing responsibilities.
- BA/BS in marketing, journalism or related field.
- Solid experience in leading editorial teams.
- Experience in writing for C-Suite profiles.
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills.
- Forensic attention to detail to ensure accuracy of content including text, graphics and pictures.
- An interest in and aptitude for digital storytelling in all its forms.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience writing presentations, creative content briefs, summaries of industry news and/or POVs.
- Creative ability with fantastic interpersonal skills who enjoy challenging and fast-paced work.
- Entrepreneurial approach to finding and securing new opportunities.
- Analytical ability – capable of using data / metrics to develop sound insights and recommendations.
- Extremely motivated and having strong leadership skills.
- Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize effectively.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to strategically think from a client’s perspective.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Passion / curiosity for content / market trends, pop culture and entertainment.
- Ability to think conceptually and to translate concepts into actionable plans to drive clients’ businesses forward.
- Project management experience, wearing multiple hats, working across multiple work streams that may be at different phases of development at a given time.
Associate Editorial Director Job At Publicis Groupe | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin