ACCOR Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Assistant Sales Manager Job At ACCOR Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
About ACCOR Careers
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 5,199 locations in over 110 countries.
Assistant sales managers assist sales managers by overseeing the sales staff and developing and implementing strategies to improve company sales. They are employed by the sales department of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, electronics, or automotive companies.
1- Assistant Sales Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
- Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts and The Fairmont Riyadh.
- Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
- Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market.
- Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base
- Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
- Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Corporate Sales.
- Maintain and update current account information in Opera S&C and hard files.
- Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events.
- Support and perform to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Company Sales and Marketing Standards.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Experience handling Group Business an asset
- Minimum of 1 year experience in hotel sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Good understanding of luxury market
- Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry Association within three years of hire/taking position
- Working knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Meeting Matrix and PM systems.
- Good understanding of all hotel departments particularly housekeeping, front office, banquets and kitchen
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail. Organization a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Multi-lingual preferred.
Assistant Sales Manager Job At ACCOR Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin