Randstad is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Assistant Building Manager Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
Assists in managing all aspects of a building’s occupancy and maintenance. Communicates with tenants regarding property-related issues. Coordinates with tenants and third parties to address maintenance and facility needs.
1- Assistant Building Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Monitor and supervise tenants’ activities, fit-out works, reinstatement works and VP handover.
- Coordinate with tenants’ contractors on design review and drawing submission from start to completion.
- Manage all aspects of building & facilities management (hard & soft services).
- Perform daily inspections on all the building facilities, system & services and eventually resolve particular issues.
- To prepare reports and propose solutions/recommendations.
- Track tenants’ complaints and monitor all repair & maintenance works from start to completion.
- Identify work order, prepare quotation request, work closely with contractors/vendor/service providers for the most competitive pricing and submit WO for PO approval.
- To ensure that delivery of service providers/vendors is in accordance with the T&C of the service agreement and/or PO.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Property Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail/mall/commercial property/building facility/hospitality management
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Good in administration and documentation
- Willing to work extended hours
- Fluent in English and Malay
Assistant Building Manager Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin