Air Arabia Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – API Sales Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
About Air Arabia Careers
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
To effectively service API account relations, communication and development with focus on the retention and expansion of the revenue and market share. Also responsible to source for new API connections and to liaise with the technology team to connect them to company’s platform.
1- API Sales Executive
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah, AE
- Builds effective relationships with key decision makers within the portfolio of OTA and uses every opportunity to maintain existing accounts and source new ones, as well, to enhance the company’s brand presence on the online portals and websites.
- Implements and runs a pro-active and effective API accounts management process and communication structure to ensure commercial objectives are fully understood and targets are met and exceeded with clients.
- Identifies new opportunities to connect with API partners across the network and implementing processes to bring them on the company platform.
- Co-manages all new API connections by liaising between the Online Agencies and Technology Team to create a smooth process from both ends to bring new partners on the Airline platform.
- Monitors the technical efficiency of the API customers’ online engines to enable their competitiveness and functionality and to supply them with day-to-day support.
- Responsible for the channelling of information to and from Online Travel Agents of all accounts across the regions and for their adherence to agreed policies and procedures.
- Conducts field visits to meet Online Partners, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
- Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure increase of revenue.
- Collaborates with various internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns and activities for Online Partners to increase Brand visibility and growth in revenue numbers.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Partners with other departments to manage existing/new API contracts and SLAs.
- Performs any additional duties as advised by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Fluent in English language.
- Valid UAE driver’s license will be preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry.
API Sales Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin