DMCC Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Administration Coordinator Jobs in UAE 2022 | Careers at DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre is the UAE’s largest free-trade zone that is located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers district of Dubai. Created in 2002, it serves as a commodities exchange that deals in four main sectors: precious commodities; energy; steel and metals and agricultural commodities.The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is one of the fastest growing UAE Free Zones. It was established in 2002 and is located in a lake-front development called Jumeirah Lakes Towers, opposite Dubai Marina and ten minutes from Jebel Ali Sea and Air Ports and the Logistic Corridor.
An Administrative Coordinator is a professional who is charged with creating and executing schedules, managing budgets, communicating with staff or clients who need assistance, and keeping organized records.
Position- Administration Coordinator
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Planning, organising, providing leadership and supervise all administrative functions
- Providing training and development for Central Admin staff
- Develop objective and KPI of the department, under the supervision of the Director – Human Resources, in accordance with DMCC strategy
- Performance management evaluation of Central Admin staffs
- Develop and maintain relevant policies and procedures for Central Admin required by internal customers in coordination with the Director – Human Resources.
- Managing quality and cost control
- Assist the Director – Human Resources in the preparation of Annual operating budget for Central Admin department.
- Review invoices
- Manage operations within the budget framework for all Central Admin related requirements and minimize costs
- Updating excel sheet, scanning all invoice, updating individual folder then finally send to finance for payment
- Extracting call details from du website for all DMCC landline
- Checking all invoices updated with excel sheet, scan invoices, then forward to finance for payment
- Preparing every end of month and send to Finance
- Preparing every quarterly consumption report for each department
- Assist in reducing the cost of administration and support services.
- Archive all of the official documents and records to ensure that accurate and up to date records/statistics are established and maintained within the CA department
- Diploma or BA graduate in any discipline
- 2-3 years’ work experience in administrative position
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Access, or similar software.
- Ability to use office equipment (i.e. scanners, printer, etc) in an efficient and effective manner.
- Communication Skills (Listening, Verbal, Written)
- Language Skills: Good English language
- Administrative Skills
Administration Coordinator Jobs in UAE 2022 | Careers at DMCC
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Network Optimization Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Airways
- Executive Secretary Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Airways Vacancies
- IT Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2023 | IKEA Careers
- Customer Service Officer Jobs in UAE | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Customer Relations Executive Jobs in Dubai (March 2023)
- Bell Attendant Jobs in Dubai | Mövenpick Careers
- Manager Aeropolitical Affairs Jobs in UAE | Etihad Airways
- Technical Type Instructor Jobs in UAE | Etihad Airways
- Majid Al Futtaim | Marketing Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Majid Al Futtaim | Senior Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin