Retailo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Account Manager Job At Retailo Careers | Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Retailo is the fastest growing B2B startup in MENAP and has digitized retail supply chains in the region. … Through its high-powered app, driven teams and smart operations, Retailo will unlock the earning potential of 10 million SME retailers in MENAP and lift the economy of the entire region.
An Account Manager is in charge of making sure each department meets the needs of their clients and customers. They handle customer complaints, find solutions to their issues, and maintain a positive relationship between both parties for future business ventures.
1- Account Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Maintain the onboarding cycle of new partners within the agreed and defined SLA.
- Meets the SLA for partner related requests to improve while maintaining highest quality standards and to meet expectations of the partners.
- Build a strong team that is independent and able to execute tasks to meet expectations of internal and external partners.
- Identify gaps and delivers feedback to stakeholders and process owners.
- Ensure maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction & NPS to improve the overall brand perception.
- Reporting & analyzing data to define gaps and continuously improve processes through recommendations to improve the overall operational efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure stakeholder readiness by providing training, workshops, customer and supplier communications and any support needed for all changes within their respective field.
- Review all change issues and provide recommendations on proper initiatives in order to ensure creating a vibrant work environment.
- Align the Stakeholders from the other Divisions to ensure delivering on the Operations roadmap.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key Stakeholders internally and externally.
- Act as the representative with local and international concerned stakeholders.
- Lead and guide project management teams in planning and organizing divisional and organizational projects for their respective Division.
- Direct and control projects to ensure that project cycles are completed and parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope, and quality) are met, monitored, and in line with the required quality and standards.
- Lead initiatives and growth projects aligning corporate departments for seamless execution.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Monitor daily practices to guarantee compliance with mandatory policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Divisional compliance with the Code of Conduct to ensure operating within the acceptable risk and ethical levels.
- Participate in the Division’s budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process.
- Ensure effective utilization of their respective Department’s budget, and report accurately on progress and challenges.
- Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talents for their respective Department.
- Manage, guide and assist direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate/appraise the team and provide regular feedback on performance.
- Uphold a high-performance working environment and promote the Organization’s Values
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- +3 years of proven experience in Vendor services or related field.
- High communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent English language.
Account Manager Job At Retailo Careers | Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin