Petrofac is Looking to Hire Following Staff – IT Lead ERP Job At Petrofac | Sharjah UAE
Petrofac Limited is a British provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centers in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur.
ERP Managers, also known as Enterprise Resource Planning Managers, are responsible for the integration and maintenance of ERP applications or software within a company. They often lead a team of ERP Specialists who design and implement business solutions via ERP systems.
1- IT Lead ERP
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah, UAE
- Single point of contact for key business stakeholders for the PPM stream in ERP operations.
- Build strong relationships with the key business stakeholders by providing potential alternatives to their requirements.
- Monitor the PPM assignment group in Servicenow & ensure timely allocation of tickets to partner resources
- Guide the team in resolving reported issues on time as per service level agreement
- Drive strong problem management & deep-dive for root-cause analysis to ensure long term downward trend in incoming tickets
- Actively collaborate with super-users during quarterly cloud upgrades
- Support in resolving all compliance & audit-related non-conformances related to ERP
- Develop process knowledge of modules interacting with PPM like Payables, Receivables, Purchasing, Time & Labor (OTL).
- Train users & help push adoption of standard functionalities by leveraging tools like guided-learnings
- Proactively hunt for inefficiencies & drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrate experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements leading fit-gap analysis, As-Is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, end user training.
- Support standardization with respect to master data management in PPM stream
- Ensure to keep-up the vitality of the design & process documents
- Work with Oracle Support and hosting provider to resolve issues
- Provide periodic feedback to the vendors on their performance
- Communicate issues/changes to team; build commitment and confidence. Resolve complex system or process issues
- Recommend and participate in the development of policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and deliver key enhancements. Keep track of the delivery date and continuous follow ups with the vendors. Update status to key stakeholders through dash boarding and intelligent reporting.
- Manage interaction with vendors and monitor vendor performance after completion of the deliveries with respect to quality, schedule, deliverables & cost.
- Support PPM reporting needs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or university in computer science or a related discipline. P G in Management is desirable
- Understanding of Oil & Gas field services business practices
- Minimum 8-12 years of working within professional, enterprise level IT Organization
- Should have at least 2 end to end Fusion Project Portfolio Management implementations
- General IT Skills, relevant expertise to manage and deliver IT Support.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships, especially with geographically disbursed teams.
- Strong problem-solving capability with proactive and logical approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with leadership team, stakeholders, third parties and clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments and proactively apply these within the business
- Should have a strong functional knowledge on Oracle Fusion Project Financial Management
- Should have working / process knowledge of Fusion integrations with 3rd party applications..
IT Lead ERP Job At Petrofac | Sharjah UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application