DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – IT Administrator Job At DHL | Abu Dhabi
DHL is an American international logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year
IT administrators oversee organizations’ computer systems and manage IT teams. They maintain information systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware and software, and perform troubleshooting. They also back up data and manage network security.
1- IT Administrator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi
- Evaluate, prioritize new business opportunities and execute respective business plans.
- Ability to run full-fledged organization to ensure sound judgment in product development.
- Design, manage and monitor successfully very complex projects.
- Set up & manage strategic product portfolio, add growth driving service products
- Anticipate and identify trends and derive respective business/ service product solutions.
- Maintains effective relationships with customers
- Develops, commercializes and delivers high quality / innovative services and solutions
- Inspires customers and gains their commitment
- Gains organizational alignment and support for customer needs
- Maintains a visionary and global perspective pertaining to strategy
- Develops sustainable strategies that support Investment, Provider and Employer of Choice
- Inspires and aligns the organization to make the strategy a reality
- Establishes clear, challenging and achievable objectives
- Aligns resources and the organization to achieve objectives
- Regularly reviews and communicates progress against objectives and adjusts as needed
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation
- Inspires results and respect through empowerment, accountability recognition and rewards
- Provides employees with candid and regular feedback
- Provides employees with development opportunities
- Supports employees with career opportunities
- Inspires employees to develop themselves
- Conveys a clear sense of personal goals and values
- Actively seeks feedback to improve performance
- Develops new skills and modifies behaviors based on feedback
- Takes personal responsibility for careers and development
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Information management or general management
- 4 years’ experience of Training management or 1-2 years’ experience as a country BPO team member or 1-3 years’ experience required within DHL Global Forwarding
- Strong Communication; Fluent in English – Spoken and Written and Problem solving skill
- Good Knowledge of Local reality
IT Administrator Job At DHL | Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application