Etisalat Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Investor Relations Manager Job At Etisalat | Abu Dhabi UAE
Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC, doing business as Etisalat, is a Emirati-based multinational telecommunications services provider, currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. It is the 18th largest mobile network operator in the world by number of subscribers.
Investor Relations (IR) refers to the responsibility of managing communication between a company’s corporate management and its investors. An Investor Relations Manager helps support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management, and crisis management.
1- Investor Relations Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Provides competitive intelligence based on review of media andanalyst researches and prepare reports for management following major news events
- Coordinate and manage company hosted financial events, includingthe quarterly Results Conference Call, Capital Markets Day and investor roadshows.
- Maintain and update Company?s Investor website
- Review and summarize analyst financial forecast
- Support the production of Etisalat Group?s Annual Report
- File Company?s announcements with the Stock Exchange in timelymanner and communicate internally to management
- Implement and manage an effective financial regulation compliance program.
- Communicate the Insider Policy to all employees, and coordinate with other stakeholders to provide the insider materials to new Board members, officers, employees and third parties and others who have, or may have, access to Inside Information.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of allinsider related information to ADX, SCA and Euronext Dublin.
- Assist the Company in the implementation of thefinancial compliance requirements and monitor compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in investor relations, financial analysts, financial research with exposure to regulatory compliance
- Excellent analytical skills with strongattention to details and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies. Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination and administrative skill
- Arabic speaker
- Should have a strong moral code and sense ofethics
Investor Relations Manager Job At Etisalat | Abu Dhabi UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application