PwC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Human Capital Job in Dubai UAE | At PwC Careers
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
The term human capital refers to the economic value of a worker’s experience and skills. Human capital includes assets like education, training, intelligence, skills, health, and other things employers value such as loyalty and punctuality. Human capital is perceived to increase productivity and thus profitability.
1- Human Capital
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is preferred
- Professional Human Resources certification (i.e CIPD, PHR) is an advantage
- 0-2 years of human resources experience is preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic Overall
Human Capital Job in Dubai UAE | At PwC Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application