Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HSQE Officer Job in Riyadh SA | AT Serco Careers
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
HSE officers, also known as health, safety, and environment officers and environment health and safety officers, monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area.
1- HSQE Officer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Assist in implementing Serco’s HSQE Management System.
- Identify and develop risk assessments for the site and assist in maintaining a comprehensive risk registry.
- Identify training needs and provide HSE training to staff, including annual testing of emergency responses
- Participate in external and internal audits of this system as required.
- Communicate, report and monitor Serco’s Health and Safety KPIs and performance objectives to the HSQE Manager
- Liaise with Governmental agencies to obtain new legislative requirements on HSE.
- Good presentation and analytical skills to convince the management on cost effective safety solution.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Practical experience in the principal HSQE functions.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC), IV or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good knowledge of ISO 45001-2018, ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 14001-2015.
- Report writing skills.
HSQE Officer Job in Riyadh SA | AT Serco Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application