NOV is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HSE Specialist Job At NOV Careers | Dammam SA
About NOV Careers
NOV Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
An HSE specialist is a professional who examines the health, safety, and environment (HSE) of various workplaces. Job duties include traveling to workplaces, conducting inspections, identifying violations, preparing reports, and speaking with managers and employees regarding health and safety standards.
1- HSE Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Ensure all company policies surrounding HSE are met.
- Host and lead audits (internal, clients and authorities). – Fully accountable for achieving all relevant KPIs and metrics.
- Prepare health and safety plans and support the continuous developing of internal policy.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and maintenance of the Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
- Report to management on the performance of the HSE systems and any need for improvement.
- Assessing legislative requirements applicable to operations and where appropriate implement policies and procedures to ensure effective implementation and compliance.
- Record incidents and accidents, producing statistics for managers.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Liaise closely with other operational teams to ensure continuous improvement of all systems and processes.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation and any developments that affect our industry.
- Monitor and analyse technical and legal standards.
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager.
- Assist with develop and suitable, practical, workable processes that reduces HSE risks as low as we practically can.
- Assist with creating meaningful HSE campaigns and initiatives that deliver really change.
- Coordinate industrial hygiene and occupational health requirements.
- Support our operational teams with risk assessing our activities and putting suitable controls in place
- Ensure that all assessments, as required by legislation, are conducted and reviewed at relevant intervals and maintain records.
- Investigate incidents to get to the real root cause and identify improvements to prevent a recurrence.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent with 5 years’ experience within a Manufacturing / Service centre environment
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Auditor or lead auditor certification
- Relevant environmental qualification
- Working knowledge of HSE systems ie ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and/or ISO 45001
- Incident investigation practical experience
- Working knowledge of a manufacturing or engineering environments
- Skills, training or special knowledge
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience in the operation, implementation and management of Health, Safety and Environmental management systems
HSE Specialist Job At NOV Careers | Dammam SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application