Transguard Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Service Desk Job Vacancies in Dubai at Transguard Careers
About Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, now leading in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services and Facilities Management. Transguard is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce numbering in excess of 61,000 people.
The Administrator– HR Service Desk is required to positively contribute to the performance of the HR Service Desk Team of Transguard Group across all group employees. The individual will be responsible for positively contributing to the performance of a collaborative and supportive HR Service Desk service to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business values and objectives. They will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with all levels of management, ensuring the HR Service Desk Team fully supports the business needs, contribute to plans to permit the team to support any existing or future growth, ensuring a proactive customer service focused, first class HR delivery is provided.
Position- HR Service Desk
Company: Transguard Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Point of contact for all day-to-day operations.
- Daily monitoring of Help Desk queries no SLA breech.
- Day to day processing of tickets raised on the query management system on behalf of all employees within the business.
- Ensuring queries are answered confidently to fully support the business needs.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures in compliance with TG Operating Manual and SOP standards.
- Assist the wider HR Team in delivery of Group HR projects and programs.
- Ensures all advice fully reflects the business desire to be an employer of choice, current employment legislation and best practice.
- EPT Level 4 (as per Transguard English standards).
- Ability to plan and organize workload.
- Good knowledge of GCC labor law.
- Good knowledge of Transguard policies and procedures.
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication, influencing and relationship building skills – (written, oral and presentation)
- Good interpersonal, organizational and negotiating skills
- Problem solving, analytical and proactive support skills
HR Service Desk Job Vacancies in Dubai at Transguard Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower