Baker Hughes Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Manager Job At Baker Hughes | Dammam SA
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Human resources managers supervise a company or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff. They help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build strategic talent resources plans.
1- HR Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, SA
- Developing elaborate proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
- Advising management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects
- Driving Business Vision and strategy through defined HR priorities & goals on attracting, developing & retaining talent
- Supporting on Change Management & HR Transformation Culture
- Driving Different required initiatives (Ex. Diversity, Localization)
- Leading & Supporting the different HR strategies on culture & people for the business
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 7+ Years of experience in HR Business Partnership.
- Have a an experience in HR operations, Recruitment or Compensation & Benefits or HR Client role
- Show a good oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Prefer to have oil and gas experience.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to work and collaborate with different diverse teams globally
HR Manager Job At Baker Hughes | Dammam SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application