NOV Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Coordinator Job At NOV Careers | Ras Al-khair Saudi Arabia
NOV Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
A Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating all key HR functions and programs. This includes issues raised by current and future employees and matters related to employment, compensation and benefits, labor negotiations, and employee relations.
1- HR Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Ras Al-khair, Saudi Arabia
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the right talent within the target timeline.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job descriptions/ requirements.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures, practices are adhered to and recommend improvements as per applicable government legislation and internal policies.
- Screen, interview & shortlist applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications; summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the hiring.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications/skills in line with the NOV Core Values/employment value proposition.
- Has a good understanding of the local employment laws that frequently impacts the workplace
- Has a thorough understanding of the spectrum of diversity as it is practiced in the organization.
- Identify, build, maintain and grow suitable recruitment channels and networks.
- Brand building at Universities and Technical Institutes.
- Coaches, collaborates and supports hiring managers and other key stakeholders in the recruiting process and use of the internal recruitment system.
- Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill talent needs.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in career fairs.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- Provide accurate reporting/updates to the wider HR Team and Hiring Managers.
- Coordinate with HR team, Government Affairs department, HR administration, housing department, etc. to facilitate a smooth On-Boarding and/or relocation process for new hires and issuing weekly and monthly reports.
- University graduate in any discipline / HR certification would be a plus.
- 5 years solid experience in recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including developing broad sourcing strategies, candidate management and interview process management for positions at all levels across the organization.
- Expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, compensation/salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Experience in University relations and Strong executive presence
- Knowledge of current recruiting trends and best-in-class recruiting practices
- Can effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means. PC literate with strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Demonstrable excellent face to face and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellent relationship management experience
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Demonstrate regular and relevant communication style whilst adapting to others from different nationalities and cultures.
- Possess strong organizational/time management skills.
- Fluency in English languages.
HR Coordinator Job At NOV Careers | Ras Al-khair Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application