Korn Ferry is hiring the following Staff- HR Business Partner Job at Korn Ferry Careers | Dubai Jobs 2022
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
A store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a store supervisor.
Position- HR Business Partner
Company- Korn Ferry
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Work with the leadership teams to identify training and executive coaching needs within individual teams and take positive action to implement such. Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training and executive coaching programs to ensure success, and that training objectives are met.
- Support the leadership teams to identify team and/or individual performance issues, and provide counsel / coaching to line managers, to allow them to proactively manage such performance issues in an appropriate and proportionate manner (from 1-2-1 conversations with employees, through to additional training, mentoring and where appropriate formal Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs)).
- Work with the leadership teams to identify high performers and emerging talent within the business, with a focus on cross team mobility, mentoring programs, succession planning, and promotion candidates.
- Support Business leaders with talent review processes so as to identify and nominate candidates for Promotion as part of the Company’s annual / bi-annual global promotion processes.
- Work with the HR Director, EMEA and Associate General Counsel, EMEA on the resolution of any employee relations issues that arise from time to time (e.g. Disciplinaries, Grievances, Performance Management Processes, Flexible Working Requests etc).
- Level 7 CIPD qualified or working towards
- Prince2, Agile or similar certification (preferred but not essential)
- 5+ years experience in a HR Manager / HR Busines Partner role
- Business acumen & high client-service orientation
- Situational adaptability
- Cultural adaptability
- Tolerance for ambiguity balanced with the ability to organize and shape practical solutions to complex problems
- Communication and community building at all levels
- Strong project management skills & highly detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
HR Business Partner Job at Korn Ferry Careers | Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE