Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Housekeeping Attendant Job at Fairmont Hotel Dubai
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global chain of luxury hotels that operates more than 70 properties worldwide, with a strong presence in Canada. The iconic luxury brand, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is acquired by AccorHotels Group. This gives Accor a significant presence in the North American luxury market.
Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms. Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries. Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards. Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Position- Housekeeping Attendant
Company- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Overall cleaning of the guestrooms to include, but not limited to: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies, etc. as per brand standards.
- To use the cleaning in progress sign and keep the doors closed at all times, when making up rooms.
- To call room service for removal of trays/trolleys.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Take accurate room status reports at the end of the shift.
- Keep linen closets, supply closet and landing organized and clean.
- Empty vacuum cleaner each time when it is nearly full.
- Reports any problems or questions to Supervisor assigned to your floor
- Offer assistance to guest and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Submit instantly and turn over to security any lost and found items.
- Take responsibility for reporting any rooms, which do not require service, DND, not slept in on assigned floor.
- To report to Floor Housekeeper any mattress protector, blankets, bedspreads, valances in need of change.
- To report any suspicious person to Housekeeping office or security.
- Inform anything, which may be a Health & Safety hazard.
- Maintain excellent grooming and uniform standards.
- To report any equipment malfunctioning.
- High School diploma, vocational training and/or 1 year work experience.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) essential.
- Previous experience in luxury hotel environment desirable but not essential
- Friendly and pleasant disposition with people interaction skills.
- High level of personal cleanliness and grooming.
Housekeeping Attendant Job at Fairmont Hotel Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE