Rawabi Holding Company Careers is hiring the following Staff- Hiring Now | Accountant Job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
About Rawabi Holding Company
Rawabi Holding Co Ltd operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides oilfield, marine construction, industrial maintenance, general contracting, wireless solutions, electric, dredging and reclamation, offshore, and heat treating services.Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
Company- Rawabi Holding Company
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Work closely with BU operation, finance, HR and corporate localization unit team to prepare localization program surveys.
- Responsible for localization program (iktva, local content, Nusand, Bena and others) yearly certification and audit process including review, discussion with auditor and submissions.
- Work closely with all concerned department to prepare 5-year localization action plan and forecast in both company/entity and contact level.
- Responsible for preparing the quarterly & monthly localization progress report and ensure the timely submission.
- Ensures that all localization programs (iktva, LC, Bena, Nusand and others) guidelines are implemented and followed.
- Responsible for uploading and localization programs (iktva, LC, Bena, Nusand and others) surveys and related information through related online portals.
- Responding to the queries raised by Saudi Aramco, LCGPA and others in relative to localization programs (iktva, LC, Bena, Nusand and others).
- Work closely with the commercial team throughout the billing process including but not limited to obtain approved time sheet, reconcile it with customer agreements, generating electronic customer invoices and accessing customer portal and uploading the invoices.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills
- Ability to manage different task simultaneously with attention to details.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a Localization Officer within a company of Rawabi Holding’s size or larger with a role of handling iktva and localization programs.
- Experience in the GCC is a plus, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- Arabic language fluency required – English language fluency is a plus
Hiring Now | Accountant Job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower