Air Products Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Air Products Careers
About Air Products
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. is an American international corporation whose principal business is selling gases and chemicals for industrial uses. Air Products’ headquarters is in Upper Macungie Township, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania.Air Products develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times. Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
Position- Heavy Truck Driver
Company- Air Products
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
- Compliance with BSP and embrace the safety culture.
- Full quality awareness.
- Attend all meetings, presentations, coffee talks, trainings as requested by the line supervisor.
- Report incidents/accidents and take immediate actions in the event of an emergency and report in line with procedures.
- Follow all EH&S training requirements for Distribution personnel, all equipment and procedures to ensure that products is delivered to the customer expectations, having met all relevant company and international standards
- Minimize product losses
- Participate in any CI event as requested by line supervisor.
- Report NCRs and to ensure compliance with the ERP procedures
- Monitor the operating equipment and keep them running well.
- Notify the maintenance team and help solve problems.
- Ensure the reliability of supply to customer.
- Execute Supervisor’s direction and provide feedback.
- Keep effective communications with Operations, Sales, customers, etc.
- Be responsible for the distribution equipment safety
- Improve English skills, be able to read, speak and write
- Daily housekeeping
- To manage the full for empty
- To optimize the cylinder loading on Trucks
- To report any deficiency in the local distribution system
- Heavy truck license
- Forklift license is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience from package gas industry.
- Good communication & motivational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
- Good knowledge in safety
- Honest, hard working, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
- Flexibility in working shifts, including weekends and off-hours
- Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
- Good team player
- Proactive, energetic, aggressive to learn.
Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Air Products Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE