Danone Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HealthCare Nutrition Specialist Job at Danone | Medina Saudi Arabia
Danone S.A. is a multinational food-products corporation based in Paris and founded in Barcelona, Spain. It is listed on Euronext Paris where it is a component of the CAC 40 stock market index. Some of the company’s products are branded Dannon in the United States
A certified nutrition specialist (CNS) is an advanced, credentialed professional who promotes healthy lifestyles by guiding people to smart food choices. CNSs have fulfilled the rigorous requirements of the Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists to certify their knowledge of nutrition science.
1- HealthCare Nutrition Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Medina, Saudi Arabia
- Influencing HCP attitude and behavior
- Periodical visits to HCP’s in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our Healthcare Nutrition solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP’s and position SN as Company of first choice for the HCPs.
- With the appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCPs.
- Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs.
- Area Management
- Identity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning’s to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
- Implement “weekly call cycle” in constant coordination with direct manager.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP.
- Following up customer queries/complaints.
- Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Head of Qatar.
- Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule.
- Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.
- Conducting seminars and detailing nutrition education activities.
- Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes.
- Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on daily, monthly and yearly bases.
- Team Input
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
- Helping to run seminars/events.
- Intelligence and Insights Gathering
- Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts.
- Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences and round tables and report it to management.
- Conduct medical detailing face to face call and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.
- Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks in the region.
- Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs.
- Update competitor intelligence and input into database.
- Record and report back on call visits and progress against set objectives.
- 1-3 years experience with prior experience as HCP or medical representative in the nutrition field Minimum 4 years experience in the freight forwarding industry Fresh graduate after careful evaluation.
- BSc. in Medical, Nutrition, Health Care or Pharmacist.
- Arabic native and English.
HealthCare Nutrition Specialist Job at Danone | Medina Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application