Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Healthcare Assistant Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Healthcare Assistant, or HCA cares for patients in a hospital, residential care facility or a patient’s home. Their duties include assisting patients with daily activities, checking vital signs and assisting nursing staff when necessary.
1- Healthcare Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed in clinic preparation
- Maintains nursing supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Cleaning equipment and instruments as needed and directed by the medical team.
- Documenting daily checklists and recording room temperatures as required
- Ensures basic room and equipment needs within the clinic are met
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by communicating and logging files, follow up reports and internal administrative requirements.
- Provides basic assistance to the patients, providing directions, chaperone, escorting them to rooms/reception assisting them in mobility, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and report should it become necessary.
- Respond to any emergency situations and immediately escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Diploma (preferably in Nursing or healthcare field)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Good Computer Literacy skills
Healthcare Assistant Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application