Saudi German Hospital Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Health Care Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Latest Healthcare Jobs
About Saudi German Hospital
Saudi German Hospitals Group is one of the largest healthcare providers in the MENA region with 11 hospitals and over 8500 employees operating across Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Yemen.
As health care assistants are not licensed professionals, they are always required by law to work under the direct supervision of a licensed physician, registered nurse, nurse practitioner or physician assistant whenever they provide delegated patient care.Under the supervision of a professional nurse, provides direct and basic nursing care to patients whose condition is stable. They are to provide safe practice in assisting staff nurses in the delivery of patient care, ensuring that physical needs of patient are met in timely manner. Equipment’s are clean and maintains the appropriate inventory of supplies according to established procedures. Serve as a direct link and communicator between patient and other health care professionals whenever there is a need.
Position- Health Care Assistant
Company- Saudi German Hospital
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Ajman , Sharjah , Dubai – UAE
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Reports directly to Staff Nurse in the unit where assigned.
- Facilitates and controls the flow of patients and visitors in assigned unit.
- Does after care of equipment and instruments after each procedure ensuring availability and good working condition to be readily available for use.
- Sends used instruments for sterilization and collects it from CSSD.
- Assists the physician with physical examinations and simple procedures. Can act as a chaperone for female patients and male physicians.
- May perform and assist in healthcare tasks under the supervision of a staff nurse.
- Contributes to the well being of patients by meeting hygiene needs and providing a safe therapeutic environment.
- Assists with the admission, transfer and discharge of patients.
- Bathes and feeds patients.
- Completes patient identification on chart forms, lab and X-ray requisitions, utilizing the addressograph plate.
- Prepares patient rooms and environment and coordinates with Cleaner services to ensure that rooms are clean and tidy.
- Practices within established standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as delegated/directed by Staff nurse
- BSc or Diploma in Healthcare setting, nursing or Care Givers Course
- 2 years minimum current experience as nurse aide/Healthcare Assistant.
- Basic nursing theories and practices and medical terminologies.
- BLS certified as appropriate
- Fluent in English verbal and written. Spoken Arabic an advantage.
Health Care Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Latest Healthcare Jobs
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower