American Hospital Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Health Care Assistant Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
About American Hospital
American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI while its laboratory is the first in the private sector in the region to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists. The hospital is also the inaugural member of the prestigious Mayo Care Network.
A Healthcare Assistant, or HCA cares for patients in a hospital, residential care facility or a patient’s home. Their duties include assisting patients with daily activities, checking vital signs and assisting nursing staff when necessary.
1- Health Care Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai , UAE
- Provides general hygiene, personal care and activities of daily living for the patient under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for patient / staff.
- Ensures patient rooms are adequately stocked and prepared for patient.
- Escort patients to other departments as needed.
- Acts as an interdepartmental courier.
- Supports the effective functioning of unit routine, i.e. answers call bells, prepares charts, etc.
- Performs additional duties as specified by Head Nurse, Team Leader or Senior Staff Nurse.
- Accountable for accurate charging of consumables and store organization.
- 1-2 years nursing assistant or midwife experience.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Arabic speaker desirable
Health Care Assistant Job At American Hospital | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application