Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Head of Safety Job At Serco Careers | Sharjah AE
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
The Safety Director will develop, coordinate, and implement occupational health policies and procedures to promote and ensure effective safety operations in the organization.
1- Head of Safety
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah, AE
- To manage all Safety Management System functions in Sharjah ANS, such as the completion of Risk Assessments prior to implementation of new procedures and systems, and the reporting of identified hazards and their rectification and closure.
- Drive the maintenance and development of the Aviation Safety Management Systems and to advise Sharjah DCA on this matter
- Review the overall performance of Sharjah, specifically by monitoring the performance of Sharjah in relation to its identified target levels of safety
- Act Safety Contact for all Sharjah Operational ANS staff and advise all Operational ANS staff on the ASMS and their roles and responsibilities and interaction with the ASMS;
- Manage the representation of Sharjah ANS Safety Function and any external safety initiatives such as Runway Safety Team;
- Development and implementation of the Safety Program for Sharjah ANS and implementation of a Compliance Programme aligned to Sharjah operational needs
- Ability to achieve excellent standards of customer service, quality and attention to detail, supporting the growth of the airport and the increasing complexity a larger airport will bring;
- Possess excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to all work requirements and a team centred ethos;
- Always have a confident and professional approach that enables effective resolution of conflicts and delivery of relevant solutions;
- Comprehensive knowledge of aviation safety and quality management systems.
- Experience in building strong relationships and positively influencing clients;
- Conversant with the requirements of all current relevant legislation
- Validated aerodrome rating at an international airport
- Operational and Managerial regional experience in ANSP
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of a standards and compliance programme
- Holder of an Aviation Safety Qualification
- Holder of an Accident and Incident investigation qualification
Head of Safety Job At Serco Careers | Sharjah AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application