Ericsson Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Head of Optimization Job At Ericsson Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Business Process Optimization Director directs the analysis and optimization of an organization’s business processes in order to improve overall organization performance. Oversees the development of business process related policies and the implementation of organization-wide business process initiatives.
1- Head of Optimization
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah
- Have responsibility as the key customer interface the customer while also leading the collaboration with the Ericsson Service Delivery Unit (SDU) to secure performance and lifecycle of the Service, working closely with the MSCOO, Service Architecture, Reliability and Improvement leads, Operations, Design, projects, solution and customer support teams.
- Managing a team of managers, team leaders, engineers and technicians covering all domains under responsibility
- Ensure daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables and follow up internal tasks that ensures network performance is maintained and improved where possible.
- Improving the automation in reports preparation and generation and building utilization and performance monitoring alarms for better dimensioning of network capacity.
- Improve performance analysis and analysis cases presentations to the customer.
- Secure deep understanding and knowledge of the customer, contract, Service and the Delivery.
- Plan and design of a new Service, or change / update to an existing Service including any data analytics that supports it, having a competence in Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation of Data Analytics.
- Create automation use cases to reduce resource dependent tasks.
- Manage the Service throughout its lifecycle including demand management, ASP integration, environment, occupational health and safety (EHS) risk management, data privacy, automation, and continuous service improvement.
- Ensure the management of performance and risk in environment, occupational health & safety (EHS) and keep tracking of ASP adherence to it.
- Be responsible for Operations Governance both internally and with the customer for the Service Performance in the contract, to also include Program & Demand Management
- Leading customer ad hoc requests and events preparation and operation
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in IT/Telecom
- Strong technical knowledge in LTE, 5G RAN, Transmission, Core and Transport with deep knowledge of Ericsson Cognitive SW, ISF and Network Analytics.
- Proven experience leading by example, working collaboratively and dynamically across the business, with our customers, partners, and suppliers in removing complexity,
- Solid customer management, understanding their point of view and being able to empathize with their business situation and needs
- Passion for innovation, be curious by questioning ways of working that make things difficult; trial new ways of doing things and learn quickly
- Data driven to enable predictive analytics, build value and business outcomes by proactively leading our customers networks
- Experience in Automation as is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers value and will promote
Head of Optimization Job At Ericsson Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application