NMC is Looking to Hire the following Staff- Head Nurse-ER Vacancy at NMC Royal Hospital | Dubai Jobs 2022
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has been constituted by an act of Parliament known as National Medical Commission Act, 2019 which came into force on 25.9. 2020 by gazette notification dated 24.9.9 NMC Royal Hospital provides state-of-the-art, world-class healthcare experience to all the patients. NMC Healthcare is committed to providing high-quality compassionate care. We believe that our patients should be treated by physicians upholding the highest standards of medical ethics ensuring the highest quality of health care delivery.
Oversees and coordinates the patient’s plan of care and monitors multidisciplinary patient care activities to assure quality in patient care. Assure nursing care activities are delegated appropriately according to the level of staff education, skills and abilities in accordance to the patient needs and acuity.
Position- Head Nurse-ER
Company- NMC Royal Hospital
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency- AED
Last Date to Apply- Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Plans, implements and evaluate care given to assigned patients in an effective and organized manner.
- Provides for the physical, psychological and social needs of the patient and families.
- Complies with established Nursing Department Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update all relevant patient documentations/medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient’s records.
- Administer drugs/ medications as per doctor’s orders.
- Participates in the rehabilitation and discharge planning of patients/families.
- Follows the reporting mechanisms/chain of command in the Nursing Department. Ensuring patient care issues are correctly and quickly reported.
- Takes responsibility for professional clinical practice and is actively involved in updating and continuing education.
- Attends and participates in Ward/Unit meetings.
- Participates in performance improvement activities within nursing department.
- Competent to demonstrate cardio-pulmonary resuscitation technique.
- Demonstrate awareness of fire /equipment hazards and the necessary precautions to be activated as per hospital policy.
- Maintain adequate privacy to the patients.
- Monitor hospital environment for compliance with Infection Control policy and procedure.
- Assisting the physician in Bronchoscopy and PFT.
- Maintain all documents of MSDS , HAZMAT in coordination with FMS Team
- Maintain infection control documents
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience after qualification.
- BLS provider.
- Good English spoken & written, Arabic language advantageous/desirable, but not essential.
Head Nurse-ER Vacancy at NMC Royal Hospital | Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower