Jetex Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Flight Manager Job in Jetex Careers | Dubai UAE
Jetex is a general aviation trip support company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Since launching over a decade ago it has developed an extensive global network, and now operates 30 fixed-base operators and ground handling stations in multiple countries.
An aviation manager handles all the operations of the aviation department. He is responsible of assuring that the department complies with FAA regulations as well as oversees the maintenance, scheduling and safety procedure of the aviation department are done efficiently.
1- Flight Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Monitor progress and ensure services are correctly requested and delivered
- Supervise flight operations processes to provide operational efficiency
- Execute and oversee: First requests from new customers + important and short notice requests of all customers.
- Provide team support during over-load periods
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day flight operations in accordance with all regulations and requirements.
- Brief crews/customers on all aspects of flights.
- Coordinate international flight planning activities.
- Ensure customers are always updated about status of their requested services and actual flights.
- Ensure designated checklists are properly done and completed for each arrival and departure (please refer to GTM checklist)
- Coordinate with ops teams and Flight Status Team in case of flight delay/revision/cancellation
- Coordinate with Dispatch, TravelEX, and FuelEX to deliver one and final brief to crews/customers.
- Report to Ops Manager/Procurement/Accounts/AM/BDM/Client Relations in case of service failure or major delay
- Assist Ops Manager/Duty Manager with service reports, when necessary
- Communicate with employees and management in a clear and concise manner
- Manage customer accounts from operations-side (communications, feedback and activity monitoring)
- Prepare detailed monthly customer management reports
- Other tasks in line with job scope as instructed by the Reporting Manager.
- University Degree in Aviation or any related fields.
- 3 5 years’ experience in flight support services any aviation related field.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.
Flight Manager Job in Jetex Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application