Majid Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Financial Analyst Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirate holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retain existing customers, increase brand loyalty and expand the company brand. Managing a CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
1- Financial Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
- Lead analysis that identifies value creation opportunities across the business.
- Benchmarking, sensitivity analysis, and other analysis to track performance and identify business opportunities.
- Forecasting, trend lining, and other analysis to predict the future.
- Lead group finance initiatives and act as the process owner as well as the main SPOC for the project.
- Responsible to perform independent, robust and constructive review of investment proposals that require Holding Board of Directors/ CEO/ Executive Committee approvals.
- Formulate and implement key performance indicator reporting mechanisms to enhance/ facilitate superior investment decision support and target setting processes across all business units and countries.
- Develop standard models for investment planning and analysis to be implemented across all OpCos/ BUs.
- Ensure reasonableness of underlying information (including project, tax and financial assumptions) used for all project feasibilities/ Capital Approval Requests which require Board approvals.
- Monitor KPIs for investment projects, analyzing variances, for reporting and subsequent action.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the investment appraisal and capital allocation methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the implementation of, and compliance with investment policy and framework.
- Masters’ degree in business finance, economics or applied mathematics from one of the top 50 Global MBA Ranking Business- Schools.
- Qualified Finance professional – ACA, CPA, CFA qualified is desirable.
- Excellent review skills to conduct root cause analysis and build a logical approach to address complex business problems. Ability to recommend suggestions/ solutions with respect to investment proposals.
- Thorough understanding of business drivers, flow of activities, operations & strategies. Ability to independently build business storyline based on numbers, with convincing communication.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the financial analysis techniques including DCF, WACC, EVA.
- Ability to understand tax & regulatory frameworks and define tax projection for inclusion in Investment Analysis.
Financial Analyst Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application