Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Financial Analyst Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula SA
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Financial analysts are responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for companies and corporations. They forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
1- Financial Analyst Expert
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Ula, SA
- Pro-actively lead the development, global best practice benchmarking and application of core financial analysis procedures and standards as a major component of contract deliverables for the client.
- Provide Financial Analysis subject matter expertise across internal and external project stakeholders either according to the strategic plan or in response to entity request
- Support the matrixed organization in the effective delivery of complex contract deliverables across financial aspects of Lifecycle Planning practice, etc. by holistically integrating topic thought leadership
- Produce evidence based research into financial aspects of Lifecycle Planning processes and systems
- Act as client’s representative and subject matter expert where applicable and agreed
- Development of incentives and financial tools
- Engage and maintain close working relationships within the client and Serco’s consultancy team in order to optimize O&M best practices
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering, accountancy, business or law from an accredited university
- Further degree and/ or professional accountancy accreditation preferred
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in related field on national / international major initiatives and developments
- Recognized expertise in assigned field
- ‘Big 4’ accountancy experience beneficial
- Record of engagement with a wide range of stakeholders and wider commercial and public sector stakeholders
- Expert in development and implementation of best practice standards and processes
- Extensive experience of working internationally (preference for Middle East / KSA)
Financial Analyst Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application