Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Finance Team Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh SA
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
A finance assistant is responsible for the day-to-day tasks in a financial department. A few of the main duties of a finance assistant are data entry into the system, preparing a balance sheet, updating financial records, and processing invoices. They also have to prepare cost analysis reports for other departments.
1- Finance Team Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Support the Head of Finance and his direct team with administrative support.
- Manage the Head of Finance’s calendar and meetings, book his time according to availability and act as interface with other department heads as well as coordinate for appointments with clients and visitors.
- You will assist with drafting correspondence and presentations, reports, and other relevant documents by compiling specific ad hoc reports from research and gathering information from various sources.
- You will manage and book travel; booking flights, hotels, transportation and other travel services.
- This role creates an ideal basis to understand our multinational company and set the ground for further internal development.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and sense of responsibility and ownership.
Finance Team Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application