Chalhoub Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Finance Controller At Chalhoub Group Jobs Based in Dubai UAE
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. It played a crucial role in developing the luxury sector in the region. The company has more than 12,000 employees, in 14 countries.
Also known as financial comptrollers or chief accounting officers, financial controllers are tasked with overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
1- Business Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Ensure the consistency between financial objectives of Travel Retail MEA and Guerlain strategy.
- Participate in the Budget and Revised processes in accordance with HQ requirements and timetables: build and validate hypothesis (Sell Out, Sell In, Operating Profit and CAPEX) with commercial teams. Prepare Budgets Presentations and Financial Packages.
- Secure the achievement of targets assigned to the market: maintain cost control responsibility. Provide relevant reports and rationale with recommended actions plans to the business.
- Participate in monthly topline re-estimations for next 3 months.
- Ensure monthly financial closings is done properly within HQ deadlines (from Sell – In to Operating Profit) and analyze variations vs last Budget exercises and previous years.
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet: Accountable for all P&L entries and source of change elements against comparable periods. Monitor evolution of Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitor all OPEX costs and check that they are registered properly. Analyze G&A reinvoicing from other LVMH P&C brands.
- Support monthly reportings to Management and Local, Financial, Commercial and Marketing teams.
- Follow up Sell out performances
- The Finance controller will provide financial advice to the Commercial and Marketing team on ad-hoc and business case analysis including:
- A&P Regional Claims: collect on monthly basis claims from the distributors and control the invoices provided in coordination with Commercial, Merchandising, Marketing and HR teams who gave prior approval on the expenses
- BC Staff cost: Collect each month the BC salaries claims from the distributor, verify them and approve the amount to be paid by the Regional Office. Conduct analysis on profitability by country and by doo, alert Commercial department in case of drift
- Trade and Communication follow-up: perform monthly consolidation + analysis of A&P expenses to compare vs Budget, Prepare and analyze launch animation return on investment
- T&E: Gather monthly travel expenses from employees and control T&E claims form, ensure proper coding of claims for accurate repartition in the P&L
- Provides financial advice to the commercial team on ad-hoc and business case analysis as necessary
- University or Business School Masters degree (in Finance) OR Bachelors + Finance certification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA/CFA/CPA)
- ESSENTIAL: Must have a minimum of 3 years External Audit experience in a Big 4 consulting firm (or similar)
- Fluent in English. French and/or Arabic are a plus
- Excellent excel skills / advanced knowledge of financial systems (like Oracle, SAP)
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Proactive, meticulous with strong analytical thinking and business mind-set
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Well-organized, sensitive to figures, detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Able to work independently, highly autonomous, work under pressure for tight deadlines
Finance Controller At Chalhoub Group Jobs Based in Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application