NOV Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Finance Analyst Job At NOV Careers | Dubai UAE
NOV Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Financial analysts are responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for companies and corporations. They forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
1- Finance Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Help with Annual budgets ensuring compliance with NOV Wellbore Segment guidelines.
- Follow 12 Month Rolling Forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet, headcount, and CAPEX.
- Prepare consolidated regional reports on periodic basis for management team.
- Ensuring financial reporting accuracy of both P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed in line with NOV accounting policies as well as regional accounting and tax requirements.
- Bi-weekly FP&A team meetings, to keep informed on current business activity and next 12 months forecast. And highlight any issues.
- Support Business Unit Team and Regional Accounting team on regular and Adhoc reporting requirements.
- Implement Power-BI dashboards. To monitor KPIs and regional performance on monthly basis.
- Handling capital Investment requests for region.
- Maintain record of CAPEX schedule and ensure correct CAPEX requests closure.
- Monitoring and Improving working capital. That included overseeing regional AR and Inventory KPIs.
- Reporting on rental assets utilization on a monthly basis.
- Handle lease requests for Property, facility or vehicle new leases or renewal.
- Work with Collections team on Cash applications and upload bi-weekly cash forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree on Finance and Accounting preferably.
- 3-5 years accounting experience or in a similar role.
- Oil and Gas Experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of business strategy. Strong quantitative skills; advanced Excel skills;. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Financial analyst experience
- P&L management Experience
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook)
- ERP usage knowledge
- Understanding of Access Database, use of Power BI.
- Desirable: Sales and Operational Experience.
Finance Analyst Job At NOV Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application