Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Field Sales Executive Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Abu Dhabi AE
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Field Sales Executives perform a number of sales activities. They negotiate with clients, book appointment, attend meetings, discuss proposals and perform demonstrations of the company’s goods and services. Their job allows them to travel extensively to client locations.
1- Field Sales Executive
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, AE
- Achieve and exceed sales & gross margin targets.
- Build good rapport with existing customers and develop new customers. Maintain enquiry tracking system.
- Sell aged stock as per the company finance policies.
- Supply the material to customers in line with company credit control policies.
- Collect Local purchase order for supply the materials.
- To collect the postdated cheques.
- Get the credit invoices signed by customer.
- Collect all the credit sale document which required by company.
- Ensure the collections of receivables and customers outstanding are under control.
- To persist on the best & maximize the sales of all our brand for batteries.
- Regular monitoring competitor’s activities, pricing and general market condition.
- Adhere to QMS departmental SOPs
- Responsible for carrying out work with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or
- others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying to health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
- You must be having a minimum of 3-5 years’ B2B sales experience in batteries.
- ability to solve problems and deliver sales results within set timeframe.
- Candidates having experience in selling batteries within the local UAE market would definitely have good chances in landing on this job.
- valid UAE driving license and Arabic speaker is an advantage
Field Sales Executive Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Abu Dhabi AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application