DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Executive Credit Control At DHL Jobs Based in Subang Jaya Malaysia
About DHL Careers
DHL is an international Umbrella brand and trademark for courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year.
The Credit Controller is responsible for managing the debts of a business. The day-to-day duties of the Credit Controller are varied and include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.
1- Executive Credit Control
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- Ensure improvements of DSO
- Reduce and minimize bad debt and above 90 days account receivable
- Active customer visitation to resolve account receivable issue.
- Sending and provide accurate and clean SOA to customer by 1st week of the month.
- Close follow ups and ensure closure and receive payment from customer
- Issuance of Reminder Letters
- Updating various reports requested by Credit Manager within the deadlines (Eg. Rejected Report, Aging, PIW, Clearing and Etc.)
- Guiding and assisting the team members
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Identify bad debtors with Chrono follow-up done to Credit Manager
- Arrange collection of cheque.
- Being able to work with internal and external customers
- Provide duty sheets within 2 hours to credit manager/CFO for approvals
- Maintain proper and systematic filing system
- Able to understand customer’s SOP requirements and ensure operation team adhere to the requirements to avoid disputes.
- Ensure payment allocation completed on weekly basis
- Assisting the Credit Officers on any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting/Finance or any relevant field of academic.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Account Receivable, it will be added advantage if candidate has logistic background.
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply.
- Skills require: Precise with Numbers, Communication Skills, Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) and Professionalism of Email Communication with Client.
- Attribute require: Resilience, Problem-Solver, Hardworking individual and Learnable individual.
- Candidate must be fluent in English (speaking and writing) as this role will communicate various type of client.
- This position is contract basis, annual renewal basis and it will be located at USJ, Subang Jaya (Malaysia HQ Office).
Executive Credit Control At DHL Jobs Based in Subang Jaya Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application