IHG Hotels is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Events Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia At IHG Hotels
About IHG Hotels
InterContinental Hotels Group plc, marketed as IHG Hotels & Resorts, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
An event manager is responsible for the planning, design, production, promotion, overall co-ordination and profitability of an event. They delegate many of the tasks and then oversee and support those they delegated to. This is a creative position, sometimes allowing opportunities for testing new ideas and themes.
1- Events Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- You’ll make sure all our client meetings and events run smoothly – acting as both brand ambassador and trusted partner
- You’ll connect internal teams to deliver a seamless experience for planners, hosts and meeting attendees.
- Manage all aspects of the Events Sales operation including the selling of all food and beverage functions, conferences and banquets.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
Events Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia At IHG Hotels
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application