Cisco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Escalations Engineer Job at Cisco Meraki Careers | Dhahran Saudi Arabia
About Cisco Meraki
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products
Escalation engineers are responsible for the overall technological improvements of a company. They resolve complex issues related to the technological aptitude of business or company operations. Working as an escalation engineer, you will be a member of a team of subject matter experts within an organization.
1- Escalations Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Review and analyze escalation requests to facilitate and triage resolution paths.
- Responsible for identifying/resolving technical issues across Meraki’s full-stack solution.
- Includes Wireless, Routing, Switching, Application domain.
- Perform on-site engagement for top severity issues where required.
- Navigate diligently through demanding technical/business situations and drive varied functional teams towards a technical solution. Maintain an empathetic and determined approach to all raised issues.
- Build a systemic approach to remediate recurring problems (scripting, data analysis)
- Maintain a professional profile, both technically and politically, within incident management
- You focus on achieving technical certifications, developing programming/ scripting skills
- You attend and represent Meraki at industry meetups, webinars, and conferences
- You stay updated on networking standard methodologies and competitor solutions
- Explore new tools and investigate advancements in the field of technology
- You use the knowledge gained from day-to-day work to provide in-depth documentation to build the internal knowledge base.
- You articulate interesting issues/projects to Support and other Meraki Business Units.
- You have proven problem-solving skills in one of the following technology domains like R&S, Wireless OR Network Security.
- You have validated ownership of handling critical technical incidents from start to finish (including verbal and written communication efforts). You have played a key role in leading and coordinating efforts towards resolution.
- You are an engineer in technical support, managed services and/or professional services roles.
- You have recorded documentation efforts or public-facing technical write-ups as reference
- You can use Wireshark’s statistical tools to analyze and diagnose network problems.
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management and leading business transformations
Escalations Engineer Job at Cisco Meraki Careers | Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application