Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Environmental Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Environmental specialists are experts who monitor the impact of a population on the environment, identifying environmental issues, and recommending solutions. Their chief goal is to improve the living conditions of the environment. They ordinarily work in power plants or chemical plants.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Ula, SA
- The Environmental Expert’s role will be to support the appointed team as well as recommend, devise and implement the strategy on how to best operate city infrastructure and built environment.
- Ensure the maintenance of the integrated management systems elements relevant to the environment, in accordance with ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
- Conduct risk assessments and assessments of environmental aspects.
- Provide guidance on resource use, pollution prevention, waste reduction and support Serco’s consultancy team in monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the Integrated Management System requirements.
- Monitor and report on the contract’s environmental compliance arrangements.
- Carry out environmental inspection activities, monitor and report on the progress / closure of corrective actions.
- Support and report on environmental emergency preparedness exercises.
- Support and report on the analysis of pollution survey programmes.
- The assessment and evaluation of Environmental aspect.
- Produce and audit statistics and reports on environmental performance for internal and external reporting.
- Document a sustainability plan (how to mitigate environmental impact).
- Liaison and preparation for testing requirements – such as environmental pollution tests, and the application of permits, licenses and clearances from government / regulatory authorities.
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- Internationally recognised environmental qualification e.g. NEBOSH or IEMA
- Previous work experience as an Environmental Advisor
- Experience in national / international major initiatives and developments.
- Knowledge of public sector structures and standards, regulations, workflows, procedures and terminology (Preferred)
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt).
Environmental Expert Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application