GHD Group Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Environmental Consultant Jobs in UAE | GHD Group Careers
United Arab Emirates Jobs – GHD Group is looking to hire following staff. Environmental Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE
About GHD Group
GHD Group Pty Ltd is a global employee-owned multinational technical professional services firm providing advisory, architecture and design, buildings, digital, energy and resources, environmental, geosciences, project management, transportation and water services
Environmental consultants advise on sustainability, including waste management, recycling, flood risk and the effects of climate change. Environmental Consultant who has experience in undertaking environmental assessments, obtaining regulatory approvals, and providing innovative environmental management solutions for government and private sector clients.
Position- Environmental Consultant
Company:- GHD Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Collaborating with Senior team members in the delivery of projects in environmental impact assessment, planning and management to a high standard, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Planning and executing environmental field works including marine ecological survey, soil, groundwater, air and noise sampling, data management and technical reporting
- Enabling new business opportunities through existing and new client relationships.
- Approximately 5 – 8 years’ experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated Middle East experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. Marine Biology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management or similar.
- Good knowledge of UAE environmental regulations, including permitting requirements and experience in obtaining permits from relevant agencies in the UAE.
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, coordination, and management of environmental projects.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and project management skills.
- Must be comfortable working in the field at remote locations, or on active construction site.
- Experience with presenting technical information to clients, stakeholders and/or regulators.
- Proven business development, networking and client relationship management skills.
- The ability to mentor, grow and develop junior team members to continue the successful growth of the team.
Environmental Consultant Jobs in UAE | GHD Group Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE