Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Enterprise Services Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
1- Enterprise Services Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Long term development of large, complex, and distributed enterprise organizations
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Identifying and managing a portfolio of 3-5 strategic accounts, including sales pipeline management and engagement ownership
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
- Orchestration of product, technology and services partners
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead and owning a bookings/revenue target
- Experience in account engagement and management, including identifying, developing, and executing complex transactions
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
Enterprise Services Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application