Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Engagement Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
As Account Manager, you will: Ensure your clients continuously get real value from the startup’s SaaS product, working cross functionally with sales, customer success and product teams so ensure this happens. Work with the sales team to onboard new customers and key users, providing initial training and support.
1- Engagement Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Experience leveraging formal project management and development methodologies on enterprise level engagements.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology.
- Lead individuals, teams or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the AWS team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third party to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Business case development.
- 5+ years experience working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization supporting Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries.
- 5+ years Project Management hands-on experience in managing and delivering enterprise level IT projects.
- 5+ years Program Management /Engagement Management experience leading other project managers to deliver a program with multiple and concurrent projects.
- Minimum leadership experience managing technical projects consisting of 8 or more people totaling over $1,000,000 budget.
- Has managed engagements using both Waterfall and Agile/Iterative methodologies.
- Has lead Agile teams as a ScrumMaster using the Scrum methodology.
- Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has managed a cloud migration engagement (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple and concurrent projects/customers.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Agile and Project Management toolsets (JIRA, Confluence, Rally, VersionOne and / or MS Project).
- Has one active project management certification (e.g., PMP, PMI, CSM, PRINCE2, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed (across Southeast Asia).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Engagement Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application