Naffco Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Electrical Engineer Job At Naffco | Dubai UAE
NAFFCO is a Middle East-based manufacturer of firefighting products, its business being built around fire protection engineering. It has headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, and it conducts all manufacturing in the UAE.
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks. They work in and across many industries, such as construction, transport, energy (including renewables), building services, and manufacturing.
1- Electrical Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai , UAE
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving modular electrical design plans and work schedules
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience 5 – 10 yrs.
- Master’s degree preferable.
- Extensive practical experience with Modular manufacturing and Modular construction.
- Additional license or certification may be required.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Practical experience with CAD software.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.
Electrical Engineer Job At Naffco | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application